Imagine dimensional gates opening and you are arriving at a 5D magical mountain which frequency is comparable with the concept of “heaven on earth”. Upon arrival in this Paradise you immediately feel welcomed by an invisible force that emanates from the vibrancy of nature.
A powerful experience to self-actualize your Inner Artist with the magical nurturing of nature in Costa Rica
- Art Making
- Inner Artist Activation
- Nature Immersion
- Learn how to draw and paint with 2 hands in Unison
- Guided Adventures
- Ritual and Ceremony
- Food Exploration
BEST FIT TO APPLY / CRITERIA:
1. Builders, creating Art using natural elements from Nature.
2. Multi-disciplinary Artists Painters / Mixed Media / Craft / Sculptors / Art Installations / Musicians / Writers / Food artists: Cooks
3. Conscious Media – Photography / Video Journalism / Video Editors / Graphic Designers
4. Healing Arts. Yoga / Massage / Tai-Chi / Chi-gon / Reiki / Cooking / Nutrition
5. Veggies Growers / Planting / hydroponics
6. Fashion Designers / Costumes Avatars / Tribal
7. 100% Nature Lovers
8. Artists in a Self-Transformative Journey
7 Days Alchemy Art Village Immersion
July 20th – 26th
July 27th – Aug 2nd
Aug 3rd – 9th
* 7 nights accommodation
* 2 meals a day: Breakfast and early Supper
* All Art materials
* All Workshops
* Guided Adventure to the Nauyaca Waterfall
* Guided Adventure to Ventanas Beach
* Guided Rituals and Ceremonies
* Dance/ Yoga / Meditation
* Air and Land Transportation
* Additional Meals
* Entrance ticket to the Nauyaca Waterfall
ACCOMMODATIONS ChíArt Guests’ House
This is an artsy cozy house where all the furniture has been originally designed and custom made; where every room has a hand painted Mural and art objects that resonate harmony. You’ll enjoy a spot for meditation, massage and a cozy porch to chill-out, filled with exotic plants.
Outside, in the horizon across the green mountains you have the magnificent view of the Pacific Ocean
Near the house you have Banana trees, Coconut trees, Mango Trees, Lemon trees, Guanabana trees, pineapples and more exotic fruit trees original to Costa Rica.
Be prepared to enjoy their presence along with many other colorful birds originally from the mountains. An amazing variety of Butterflies including the blue morpho are also residents in this Paradise. More, You’ll be breathing a delicious pure air and drinking water that comes from our own natural spring. At night time there’s a lullaby from the crickets.
LOCATION: We are located in “PLATANILLO” Province of Perez Zeledón, Costa Rica. It is a 3 hours car ride from San José International Airport -Juan Santamaria-
The mountain road coming to The Alchemy Art Village has spectacular views get your camera ready!
ABOUT TRANSPORTATION AND HOW TO GET TO ALCHEMY ART VILLAGE?
We recommend you flight in the morning and get to Costa Rica no later than 11:30 A.M. You are flying to San José, Costa Rica. International Airport Juan Santamaria. From there you have the following options:
1. We can arrange a Chofer that will pick you up a the International Airport Juan Santamaria. The road trip takes about a 3:20 hour to our door. Price $120 USD
- 2. Also, we can pre-reserved and Uber for you that pick you up at the International Airport and take you to the Bus Station in San Jose MUSOC this Uber costs around 5,000 colones (about $8 USD)
- 3. At the bus-station you need to purchase a bus ticket to San Isidro del General. Buses are GREAT! very confortable, they have an under storage where to store your big pieces of luggage and the ride-views to our Alchemy Art Village are stunning. It is about a 3:50 Hour ride. And it only costs 3,500 Colones (about $7 USD)
- 4. Once you arrived to San Isidro del General we can arrange a chofer to pick you up at the bus-station and bring you to our door in Alchemy Art Village. This ride is about $15,000 (aprox $25 USD)
5. You also have the choice to get the Bus that rides from San Isidro to our property, which is just 1,000 colones $1.7 USD) and it stops right in front of our Property. However, the last bus leaves San Isidro at 4 P.M. And you’ll need to get a taxi to go to the local Bus-Station from the Bus Station where you arrived from San José
6. We suggest you choose the total stress-free option which is Your Chofer from the Intl Airport to Alchemy Art Village; specially when you are arriving for the first time and by yourself. I always have a budget aside to enjoy the ride, stops wherever I want for pictures, stop to eat in a delicious place and have the ride “my way”. But you can choose what is more convenient for your budget. We will help you in all the steps.
- 7. Send us an email or FB PM with you flight itinerary to make the proper transportation arrangements for you! See you soon in Paradise.
8. If you have questions please send us a WhatsApp +50682389622 or FB Private Message even better.
This is a privileged location 7 min from the famous Nauyaca Waterfalls. 20 min away from Dominical Beach. 35 min away from Manuel Antonio Natural Reserved. 20 min away from “Chiripo” the tallest mountain of Central America.
Need more info? Call us WhatsApp +50682389622
Space is limited. There are only 6 Spots. Secured your spot now pay in full or make a 50% deposit of $ 348.50