What to Bring?
- 3 sketchbooks for watercolor or 14 loose sheets for watercolor
- A set of watercolor paint (amazon has one for $4,84)
- Something to sit down (yoga mat, cushion or small light camping chair)
- Brushes -However, It will be brushes available for you to use-
What else to bring? Attire and Confort
- Bring layers. Better cotton.
- A light sweater for the night
- Rubber boots for mud, plastic rain cape or small umbrella. Definitively bring the boots for mud or any other shoes you do not care to get wet and muddy. Is rainy season in this magical Costa Rica mountain
- An apron just in case you want to use it while painting
- Any kind of costume. Whatever character you feel like bringing. For our Closing Celebration Night -No obligation-
- A sense of wonder and discovery
- Mosquito repellent
- Bathing Suit
- A crystal, tarot cards, book, totem or any other gift you want to leave at Alchemy Art Village. -no obligation whatsoever-
- Your journal and/or camera
- Remember to bring your vitamins, supplements or meds
- And last but not least “Bring your inner artist” and the desire to have the best time!
Enroll now! $997 early bird registration. space is limited
ACCOMMODATIONS ChíArt Guests’ House
“Mi casa es su casa”
This is an artsy cozy house where all the furniture has been originally designed and custom made; where every room has a hand painted Mural and art objects that resonate harmony. You’ll enjoy a spot for meditation, massage and a cozy porch to chill-out, filled with exotic plants.
Outside, in the horizon across the green mountains you have the magnificent view of the Pacific Ocean
Near the house you have Banana trees, Coconut trees, Mango Trees, Lemon trees, Guanabana trees, pineapples and more exotic fruit trees original to Costa Rica.
Be prepared to enjoy their presence along with many other colorful birds originally from the mountains. An amazing variety of Butterflies including the blue morpho are also residents in this Paradise. More, You’ll be breathing a delicious pure air and drinking water that comes from our own natural spring. At night time there’s a lullaby from the crickets.
LOCATION: We are located in “PLATANILLO” Province of Perez Zeledón, Costa Rica. It is a 3 hours car ride from San José International Airport -Juan Santamaria-
The mountain road coming to The Alchemy Art Village has spectacular views get your camera ready!
ABOUT TRANSPORTATION AND HOW TO GET TO ALCHEMY ART VILLAGE?
We recommend you flight in the morning and get to Costa Rica no later than 11:30 A.M. You are flying to San José, Costa Rica. International Airport Juan Santamaria. From there you have the following options:
1. We can arrange a Chofer that will pick you up a the International Airport Juan Santamaria. The road trip takes about a 3:20 hour to our door. Price $120 USD
- 2. Also, we can pre-reserved and Uber for you that pick you up at the International Airport and take you to the Bus Station in San Jose MUSOC this Uber costs around 5,000 colones (about $8 USD)
- 3. At the bus-station you need to purchase a bus ticket to San Isidro del General. Buses are GREAT! very confortable, they have an under storage where to store your big pieces of luggage and the ride-views to our Alchemy Art Village are stunning. It is about a 3:50 Hour ride. And it only costs 3,500 Colones (about $7 USD)
- 4. Once you arrived to San Isidro del General we can arrange a chofer to pick you up at the bus-station and bring you to our door in Alchemy Art Village. This ride is about $15,000 (aprox $25 USD)
5. You also have the choice to get the Bus that rides from San Isidro to our property, which is just 1,000 colones $1.7 USD) and it stops right in front of our Property. However, the last bus leaves San Isidro at 4 P.M. And you’ll need to get a taxi to go to the local Bus-Station from the Bus Station where you arrived from San José
6. We suggest you choose the total stress-free option which is Your Chofer from the Intl Airport to Alchemy Art Village; specially when you are arriving for the first time and by yourself. I always have a budget aside to enjoy the ride, stops wherever I want for pictures, stop to eat in a delicious place and have the ride “my way”. But you can choose what is more convenient for your budget. We will help you in all the steps.
- 7. Send us an email or FB PM with you flight itinerary to make the proper transportation arrangements for you! See you soon in Paradise.
8. If you have questions please send us a WhatsApp +50682389622 or FB Private Message even better.
This is a privileged location 7 min from the famous Nauyaca Waterfalls. 20 min away from Dominical Beach. 35 min away from Manuel Antonio Natural Reserved. 20 min away from “Chiripo” the tallest mountain of Central America.
Need more info? Call us WhatsApp +50682389622
Choose between these two options:
SETIEMBRE 20TH- 24TH
SET 27TH – OCT 1ST
Space is limited, this Retreat gets full pretty fast. Get your spot now
$997 Early Bird Registration from August 27th to Set 15th
$ 1,097 Late registration From Set 15th to Set 20th. You can also pay cash upon arriving.